Have you registered your child for Nursery 2020?
Was your child born between September 2016 – August 2017?
If so please enquire at the office on how to register your child for a morning or afternoon nursery place.
Telephone: 020 8270 6640
Nursery 30 Hours
We will be opening our SEPTEMBER 2020 Cannington Nursery to children whose parents are entitled to 30 hours free child care.
The eligibility criteria are below:
You can usually get 30 hours free childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are:
- in work - or getting parental leave, sick leave or annual leave
- each earning at least the National Minimum Wage or Living Wage for 16 hours a week - this is £125.28 if you’re over 25 (This earnings limit does not apply if you’re self-employed and started your business less than 12 months ago.)
You’re not eligible if:
- your child does not usually live with you
- either you or your partner has a taxable income over £100,000
- you’re from outside the EEA and your UK residence card says you cannot access public funds If you foster your child, you cannot apply online for 30 hours free childcare.
Speak to your social worker and your local authority if you want to apply. You can get 30 hours free childcare at the same time as claiming Universal Credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare.
Also, if you cannot work…
You may still be eligible if your partner is working, and you get Incapacity Benefit, Severe Disablement Allowance, Carer’s Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance.
Therefore, if you believe you are eligible, and you want to express an interest, please email:
email@example.com Subject: 30 hours
Or call 0208 270 4010 or 0208 270 6640 and leave your names and details.
We will send further information when you have expressed an interest.
Finally – please forward this information to friends, family and neighbours who may be interested as this is an opportunity for all. For more details see: https://bit.ly/2rz903x