What is the school uniform and where can I buy it?
The uniform for the school is as follows:
- Navy jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt.
- Navy shorts (not cycling shorts or pedal pushers), trouser, tracksuit bottoms, leggings, skirt, gingham dress or pinafore.
- White polo shirt or blouse. If children wear additional layers under their school tops these should also be white.
- Navy or white socks or tights.
- Sensible low heeled shoes or plain black trainers - no visible logos.
- Sun caps may be worn outside during the summer. Crop tops, bare shoulders and backless shoes are not allowed.
- Headscarves should be navy or white.
This also applies to out of school visits unless decided otherwise by the lead teacher e.g. trainers for a visit to the farm.
Where can I buy the school uniform?
Plain navy and white clothes are available in most supermarket and clothes shop uniform departments. Alternatively you can use the uniform shop which is located at Castle Green, Gale Street, Dagenham Essex, RM9 4UN.
Information on the Castle Green Uniform Shop
Or you can purchase uniform online from SpeedStitch.